Pignoletto Classico 2010 Bonzara


Pignoletto Classico 2010 Bonzara

In stock
can be shipped within 1-2 working days

RRP £10.00
£11.50
Price includes VAT


An accurate selection of the slightly over-ripened grapes is the most important step of the realization of this delicious wine. 30% of this wine is placed to ferment inside French Central Massif oak barrels, while the remaining 70% ferments in steel marc vats. At the end of winter the two parts are finally blended. The result is a wine with a pleasant flowery fragrance.

Additional product information

SIZE Bottle(75cl)

Accessories

Product Note Status Price
Vermentino Di Gallura Doc 2010 Vermentino Di Gallura Doc 2010
Looking for something different to wet your whistle?
£11.50
Etna Bianco Scilio 2011 Doc Etna Bianco Scilio 2011 Doc
The aroma is very rich with pineapple, melon, banana, orange blossom,
£11.75
Vernaccia Di San Gimignano 2011 Vernaccia Di San Gimignano 2011
£10.95
Display accessory details

Browse these categories as well: Dry, Northern Italy, Italian Sparkling Wine - Donzella Wines, £10 - £14.99, Wines By Price, Browse all Wines, White Wine